Monday, April 27, 2009

Morning Moods

I woke up this morning with some stuff on my mind. Don't you hate those mornings? Or do you even have them? See sometimes when I'm tired even if there is something on my mind I'll be able to go to sleep, but when I wake up it's still there.

I'm still trying to understand some things in my private life. There are some things that you just want to understand immediately, however due to the complexity of humans and emotions involved it can take days ... weeks ... or maybe even years. I have patience though, I will figure things out when the time is right.

More recently I was thinking about things that happened this Saturday outside of my private life. I know people that are so smart and so experienced however I have extremely low expectations for. It's quite tragic because I like the person but they are so unhappy. Due to that unhappiness it leads to unfair behavior towards others. There is another person that has the best intentions and at one point had such passion. Now their apathy has almost completely taken over largely because things are not done in a manner in which that person prefers. The passion is still there deep down however that passion has strings and isn't very adaptable to changing situations.

Anyway ... my mood is that of resentment.

No comments: