Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inconsistant Updating

I must say when I first decided to start this blog I invisioned myself updating it a lot more, heck, at least once per week. The problem is whenever I want to write something I get paranoid about who is going to read it and what they will think. I'm not talking every day people and friends, I'm talking about individuals that are vetting me (I love that word, vet) for a job or graduate school. So I end up editing my posts to the point where there is nothing left. Anyway, I'm going to try to do better.

I've been sick a lot lately, like about once every couple of weeks. I don't ever recall being sick this much in my life. There are lots of potential explanations, the main two seem to be that I work with children and I live in a city now. However, when I moved to DC last September I didn't get sick this often. Maybe it's the stress of trying to get into law school that is causing this.

I really can't wait to get past the application period, I'm ready to get started and move onto the next stage of my life. As of right now I'm waiting for the LSAT scores to come back in (I'm comfortable with how I think I did) and I'm currently writing personal statements for the Universities I'm considering. I really hope to stay in the DC area, however there are other areas I would love to move to as well such as Boulder, CO and Seattle, WA.

Anyway it's midnight and I need to get up early and do some writing before going into work. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Law School Podcaster said...

once you get the LSAT scores and you start doing the applications, I think you might find our site helpful.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

Tanya said...

Good luck, Hun!!!