Friday, December 19, 2008

Must view this DVD...

Now I have to get a membership to a movie rental place that way I can watch this ...

Bigger, Faster, Stronger*

I've been lifting for power a lot lately and my fitness goals have changed ever since I arrived here in DC. However something like performance enhancing drugs is foreign to me, not that I'm unaware of them or out of touch. It's that the though of using them hasn't crossed my mind ever since I stopped competing in sports seriously.

When I look at "the family" however, I can't help but think that a lot of these men with chiseled bodies must be on some sort of illegal supplement. There are guys in San Francisco in their 50s and 60s with shredded abs. I don't care how much you work out, that's incredibly hard to do unless you do not eat anything other than dry salads and grilled chicken or are on steroids.

_____

I digress ... maybe I'm just jealous, or perhaps just realistic. Who knows?

No comments: